Have you been waiting for our fall learn to row dates to be announced??? WELL YOU’RE IN LUCK! We are happy to announce the dates of our fifth 2017 Adult Learn to Row. If you have ever been curious about the skinny little boats on the river, or watched the PBS Boys in the Boat special & thought to yourself, “man, that looks like fun!”, or maybe you thought about rowing in college but couldn’t fathom the early mornings… Here’s your chance to give it a try!
Learn to Row Class consists of 10 x 2 hour sessions-
- Monday September 25, 6:15-8:15 pm
- Wednesday September 27, 6:15-8:15 pm
- Saturday September 30, 9:00 – 11:00 am
- Monday October 2, 6:15-8:15 pm
- Wednesday October 4, 6:15-8:15 pm
- Saturday October 7, 9:00 – 11:00 am
- Monday October 9, 6:15-8:15 pm
- Wednesday October 11 , 6:15-8:15 pm
- Sunday October 15 9:00 – 11:00 am
- Monday October 16, 6:15-8:15 pm
- Wednesday October 18* , 6:15-8:15 pm
- Saturday October 21*, 9:00 – 11:00 am
* The Early Fall session consists of 10 classes the * designates make up dates should the coach need to cancel.
The class is $400 & payment in full reserves your seat. No refunds or prorated amounts for missed classes. Registration will open in late August, CLICK HERE to visit our RegattaCentral club page & see a list of our current programs.
Questions? Please ask- email@example.com