2023 Spring Technical Team
Who is this program for?
- Anyone who wants to try rowing for the first time!
- Athletes who have completed a Learn-to-Row event or participated in this program before who want to continue to develop their technical skills
- Middle School and High School athletes
- Have fun learning and developing the fundamentals of the rowing stroke
- Learn how to scull (2 oars)
- Learn how to sweep (given a large enough program)
- Learn the basics so that athletes can become strong rowers in the future
2023 Practice Schedule:
The program will run from Saturday March 18th – Sunday May 21st. Practices will be on the weekends (Saturday & Sunday) for 10 weeks. Practice runs from:
TT1 – 1:30 pm-3:15 pm
TT2 – 3:30 pm-5:15 pm
Before participating all athletes must first pass a swim test, see the policy here.
The total cost of the program is $725.
If an athlete has already participated in a WBC program in 2023 the cost of the program is $655, as these athletes have already paid the yearly Hines Rowing Center fee.
Checks can be made out to:
Whitemarsh Boat Club
Attn – Spring Youth Tech Team
PO Box 944
Conshohocken, PA 19428